Sunday Outing

Me and Gem went out today and delivered 10 baskets of love to the women on the streets.  It is so hot out there and the thought of them standing in the sun for hours while their 'man' forces them to breaks my heart.  Today we added in bottles of water, hoping it'll help some.  It is always a blessing to hug, hold and pray with these girls...Lord, may you just keep them close to your heart....

Amen!

P.S.

I am looking for additional volunteers to help with this mission. Furthermore; if you, your Sunday school class, small group study...home group or whatever would like to get invovled I will hold a training and educational seminar at your descretion, simply email me at terrifitch@me.com

We are in need of the following items:

gift bags or baskets
candies (nothing that will melt)
nail polish
manicure sets
devotionals
Bibles (to include in Mandrin-most the brothel ladies are from Asia)
stuffed animals (small ones please)
ribbon to tie em with


Thanks so much....I'll be going out again in a couple weeks (maybe next Sunday) if you'd like to come to my apartment and help assemble and go out with me...I'll cook breakfast!!  While we pray and mediate asking Him to fill us with His compassion and grace...

Me & Gemma (the angel w/fur!)


No comments:

Post a Comment